Your privacy is important to us.
Findlocal.online was created due to Covid19 with one simple aim to help companies promote their businesses to community and opposite – to help community easily find information about local producers, where to go, what to do or where to find business partners, events and activities or restaurants.
Why companies use our services?
1. branding support + mktg + e-shop for its rental services
2. new channel of free & low budget business promotion
3. to easily get information about local companies/potential business partners
4. to sell tickets for its services online
Why users/ tourists/ visitors use our services?
1. to find where to go and what to do at certain location or its surrounding
2. to book or buy tickets on-line for their favorite activities/ events and to avoid crowds
3. to plan at home/in advance where to go and what to do locally
Our website address is: https://findlocal.online
We operate online services that provide users information about companies, brands, events and more, and allow them to book and make payments for certain services.
Findlocal.online is owned and operated by company ADRINAUT, ID:HR72314561994
Adrinaut is a privately owned company that has been operating on the market since 2013. The company is specialized in branding, business and software development and has received several international and national awards.
By visiting our websites on any device – desktop, laptop, tablet, mob phone, you are accepting the practices described bellow.
When you access our site, Findlocal.online, we collect information about you to provide you a more personalized and relevant experience, to help you to administer your online trip reservations and ensure you get the best service possible. Some information we collect automatically. Other information we collect from different sources, business partners and other thirty party sources.
To help you organize your business and vacation/holiday time. To help you reach new business partners easily and to find where to go and what to do.
We promote Findlocal.online and its data base of public information in different media channels. Your personal data from Registration form we don’t share nor use in any purpose. Your personal data helps you to log in/register or buy tickets on this site.
For users that register on Findlocal.online, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. Administrator can see all the information. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time.
If you have an account on Findlocal.online, or have submit data, or made reservation or you provided us any other data you can also request that we erase any personal or public information about you, your company or business.
The use of other social media services may be integrated with the Findlocal.online services in various ways, which will involve us collecting some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information. The reason why we’re doing so is to promote Findlocal.online and your business.
You have options with respect to the collection and use of your information. You can access, update and even close your account by visiting the Member Profile page on Findlocal.online.
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical security procedures to help protect your information.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We may change this statement in the future if we believe that it’s necessary. We will let you know announcing it public on Findlocal.online.
You may contact us for any reason, any doubt, any inquiry you have on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Usually, you will get a response within 48 hours.
General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Statement (GDPR Statement) applies to persons in the EEA (European Economic Area).
Our contacts are:
Pula, Croatia, EU
YOUR RIGHT UNDER GDPR
Your rights with respect to your own personal data include the following:
- The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request to correct your personal data if it’s inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete personal data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data if:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; or
- you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data and we don’t have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or
- your personal data is unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. Unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, we will comply with your request.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and request restriction; or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds.
- The right to data portability. You may request that we send this personal data to a third-party, where feasible. You only have this right if it relates to personal data you have provided to us where the processing is based on consent or necessity for the performance of a contract between you and us, and the processing is conducted by automated means.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights described in this Statement). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. In an effort to speed up our response, we may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request. You can exercise several of your rights through the personal information section of your account. To exercise your other rights you can file a request.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
Your personal data may be stored or transferred to countries outside the EEA for the purposes described in this Statement. When we store or transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we take the following precautions to ensure that your personal data is properly protected.
Findlocal.online is a platform for registered and non registered users. Registered users can submit information about companies, brands and Findlocal.online doesn’t guarantee that all the information is valid. Findlocal.online will check information to prevent any violation and to keep sites safe. All the public information about companies, businesses and brands is provided free of charge.